EPS 500KPA ROUTED PANELS 1200 x 600 x 20mm
Fragile during transit/minimum order quantity 10
Fast & secure payment
Free next day delivery
Free Design Service by request
Densest routed EPS panel on the market, and superb low profile/retro fit solution.
Easy to install panels are laid directly on to existing concrete or any other flat surface.
20mm depth with routed grooves for 16mm pipe.
High compression strength 500KPA Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
Tile directly on top with flexible adhesive such as Ultra Proflex or lay 6 mm self-level compound (Mapai Ultraplan or similar) for any other floor finishe (Vinyl, Carpet, Engineered Flooring)
Use suitable breathable underlay for Laminates/engineered Flooring
Light weight panel includes radius return for easy install
Pipe spacing 150mm provide excellent heat output and maximum efficiency
Maximum recommended pipe length 90 metres
Tile on to boards 20mm low profile.
U Value 1.7.
Thermal Conductivity 0.034m2.
Dimensions 1200 x 600 x 20mm (0.72m2)
20mm Panel 500kPa.
16mm pipe @ 150mm centres.
R value 0.555 m2.
Approximate heat Outputs- 20mm EPS 500KPA Panel (depending on flow temperature)
- Under tiles: 100w/m2
- Under laminate, engineered flooring : 90w/m2 (Note: sensor probes should be used in most cases to limit to 27C/ refer to flooring suppliers recommendations)
- Under carpet, vinyl: 80w/m2
Floor area, calculating quantities
- Allowing for cut offs and some wastage during install / ordering 5% extra panels should cover most projects.
- Consider floor fixtures such as kitchen units.
- Pipe circuit lengths up to 90 metres for maximum output and efficiency.